Featuring stunning new kits with mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3's audio engine delivers uncompromising detail while using lossless compression for efficiency. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
BFD3's kits were recorded at two world-class studios with varied recording chains and room ambience, making a huge amount of sounds possible. The library includes expressive articulations, a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit-building. BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 world-class studios
- Includes dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
- More detail in less disk space
- Tom resonance and cymbal swell modelling
- Redesigned browser, streamlined workflow
- Faster, more efficient audio engine
- Extendable interface for larger screens
- New effects including reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
- Wide range of mix-ready presets with accompanying grooves
- Fully editable, improved groove engine
- Rudiments tool for easy groove construction
- Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
- Supplied on a custom 64GB memory stick - so no more inserting multiple DVD's during installation - BFD3 samples use a new & revolutionary lossless streaming decompression process, requiring just 55GB of pre-extraction space on the hard-drive.