We at Sonic8 pride ourselves on giving great advice and support via phone and
email about the products we distribute. We're now getting with the Web 2.0 vibe
to offer this level of support to as wide a community as possible.
And what community can be wider than the Twitter community? You can send your questions using the Twitter website directly, as a single SMS message, or via a third-party application. So now rather than just finding out what Stephen Fry's had for breakfast or when Jonathan Ross is having sex, you can find the answer to why T-Pain sounds like he does or how to get the biggest fattest drums known to humanity (the answer to this is easy - Buy BFD2!). And as it's SMS based too we can anser your question there and then, no matter where we are.
Get Tweeting with Sonic8support.
Here's how it works:
• Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that allows you answer the question, "What are you doing?"
• You send short text messages 140 characters in length, called "tweets", to your friends, or "followers."
• in reality you can do much more then answer "What are you doing?", the short format of the tweet allows informal collaboration and quick information sharing.
How to use Twitter
• If you are not a member of Twitter you will need to join
• Visit the Twitter website and click "Join for free" to create your account.
• (Optional) They asked it, so why not answer it. Send a tweet answering "What are you doing?
How to use sonic8support's twitter channel
• Send a tweet to us asking your question or request advice
• You must include the text @sonic8support so that we know the question is addressed to us
• Ask us your question in less than 126 characters
Ask us a question... Simple!
Why follow sonic8support
Twitter is all about community. Our knowledgable staff will more than likely be able to answer your question there and then but if we can't there's sure to be a user out there who can. This is were the community comes into play and as more and more manufacturers and dealers get withteh program you may find yourself talking to the developers themselves or guys in the stores with the same setup as you - that's the power of community!. If you follow us you can see our followers and likely to find similar enthusiasts who may be just as happy to share their knowledge as us.
Our new website also shows up our tweets in real time so you can just log on here to find your answers too!